Find your future here.
We continually strive to provide quality benefits that work for our diverse and expanding workforce.
- Three comprehensive medical plans including visions discounts.
- A group dental plan.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- An Employee Assistance Program.
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Group Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Generous PTO.
- Twelve paid holidays annually.
- Bereavement leave.
Our 401(k) Retirement Plan has been established through John Hancock Financial Services to ensure employees feel secure as they plan for their retirement years.
- Employee Contributions and Rollover Funds are eligible to begin immediately.
- Employer Contributions begin after one (1) year of service, 1,000 hours, and Age 21.
- Employer Contributions consist of:
- Safe Harbor
- Employer Match
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Tuition Assistance.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Free Check Orders.
- % Reduction in Employee Contract Loan Rates.
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance.
COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY
In support of the credit union philosophy “people helping people,” High Point Federal Credit Union supports and participates in charitable organizations in the communities where our members work and live.